We are a well-established structural steel & misc. metals shop seeking a Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team!
The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, structural steel, misc. metals, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Proficient in the use of cutting torch, plasma arc, and cutting machines.
- Prior experience working off lifts or staging.
- OSHA 10 certified.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and management style.
- Must be a team player and with strong interpersonal skills, dedicated and hardworking.
- Must be a certified welder or certifiable.
Ability to layout & CDL License is a plus.