We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst - 938 to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency.
This is a contract to hire position. Contract is slated to end August 2021, position will transfer to FT after that.
The job is responsible for providing more complex analysis services typically in a defined project. Develops more complex requirements and supplemental specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Takes a role in collaborating closely with the customer/partner/business areas to identify requirements, projects specifications, business case development and cost sheet analysis. Responsible verification that the delivered more complex application code or process meets the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification and documentation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Assisting in the resolution of more complex risks, defects and issues for smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule Accountable to provide project status back to the appropriate Management.
In this position you will help on a mail room project to implement a 3rd party product. Will work directly with the vendor for product implementation and customization.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 2+ years of Optical Character Recognition Plus skills
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Advance Sourcing Concepts is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled