Schuler’s Restaurant & Pub – Dishwasher Job Description
The Schuler family has been welcoming guests
for more than a century. We invite you to join the team providing
amazing service to our guests who are treated like family!
Dishwasher Job Details:
The Schuler’s dishwasher will ensure the
highest quality in sanitization and cleanliness, taking pride in
maintaining equipment, utensils, tools and dishes. Additional
- Follow sanitation standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
- Clean food and beverage equipment as well as daily care of food-stuff-relevant rooms (walls and floors).
- Responsible for the fast and immediate cleaning of “unforeseen incidents” (i.e., a plate falls on the floor).
- Help keep equipment operating by following
operating instructions. Troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, and
perform preventative maintenance or contact maintenance for support.
- Keep all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean and sanitary at all times.
- Maintain appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils.
· Professional appearance, positive attitude
· Work well in a team environment
· Dependable, reliable means of transportation
· Reliable and flexible, with work schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays
· Able to take direction, multi-task, strong organizational skills
· Ability to stand, bend, reach, and walk for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
· Use, clean, and maintain a variety of kitchen equipment
Education and Experience Requirements:
· High school graduate or equivalent is preferred
· Restaurant experience preferred