For over 40 years, Hydrofarm has helped growers make growing easier and more productive. And while we have been around for over four decades, we’re not done yet! We continue to grow and expand our operations - bringing the best talent and capabilities to keep pace with our aspirations in the market.
We are currently looking for Receiving Clerk
- Follow receiving procedures for correctly identifying p.o., item number, qty’s on packing slips in order to properly receive items into RF guns.
- Identify any incorrect items, qty’s etc. in order to notify receiving lead of any variances.
- Follow warehouse protocols & procedures, e.g. adhere to FIFO ruling as it pertains to product put away (direct moves).
- Ability to operate forklifts, reach trucks and electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to work well with other employees and be a team player.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment
- Must adhere to all warehouse safety regulations, which includes wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), i.e. non-slip shoes, gloves, etc.
- Able to learn & operate RF scan guns
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Mathematical skills
- Able to stand, reach, bend, crouch, duck and lift up to 60 lbs as necessary
We Take Care of our Team:
Hydrofarm offers a very competitive compensation and a suite of Employee Benefits -
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Paid Time Off, 401k with Employer matching funds
More information? Check us out - https://investors.hydrofarm.com/ let's connect.
Hydrofarm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin , ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, religious creed, disability, genetic information, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, denial of family and medical care leave, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position