The dishwasher is to properly wash and sanitize all
dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and all cookware. The dishwasher is
responsible for maintain the dish room, dish machine, and kitchen cleanliness.
The dishwasher is also to bring trash to trash receptacles and assist with food
preparation when needed.
• Operate dish machine to company and manufacturers
• Keep dish machine clean and sanitized at all times
• Provide clean and sanitized utensils, plate ware,
glassware, and cookware
• Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
in proper areas
• Keeps the dish area cleaned and sanitized by sweeping,
mopping, wiping counters
• Remove all garbage/recycling and place in receptacles
• Assist with food preparation when needed
• Assist cook(s) and prep cook(s) in proper labeling and
storage of food after each meal period
• Perform all shift change/closing duties
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
• Maintain a professional, fun, and friendly attitude
• Maintain performance standards and motivates team
through positive role modeling
• Perform all daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning
• Perform any additional responsibilities, although not
detailed, as requested by a manager at any time
• This position will spend 100% of the time standing
• Adhere to restaurant uniform policy at all times
• Able to report to work as scheduled
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat and
water. As well as subject to loud noise.
• Must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion
and up to 35 pounds regularly.
• Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.
• Frequently immerses hands in water
The location of the restaurant is:
2383 Brandermill Blvd
Gambrills, MD 21054