The Night Audit is responsible for assisting guests with their overnight requests and the end-of-day bookkeeping, auditing and account reconciliation.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Assigns rooms and keys.
- Answer the phone in a pleasant manner.
- Makes reservations.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Balance the cash drawer and log receipts.
- Distributes closing and morning shift reports to the appropriate departments.
- Prepares reports to be forwarded to Accounting.
- Prepares and distributes the Daily Operating Summary.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meeting.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in a hotel setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Stand- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time
- Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Climb or balance- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 2/3rd of the time
- Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Lift minimum of 5lbs.- 50 lbs.- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time seasonal position. This role requires forty, plus hours to include nights weekends and holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year prior experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.