Position Title: Sales Representative
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: Fairfield, OH
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
DDC is looking for an exceptional Sales Representative to drive new business opportunities and identify trends and their impact on DDC’s business.
Medical Professionals, Physician’s and businesses need fast and accurate information and solutions regarding State-of-the-Art DNA testing. You will be responsible for identifying and establishing new customers, while creating and building rapport to establish long term business partnerships. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales and is responsible for educating customers on the benefits of providing the best tests on the market to their clientele. You will determine the best services to fit the needs and requirements of these business professionals, chart their course and close sales. Income is not capped, and six-figure upside is achievable—it is determined by your own skills and motivation. You will have the capability to work from home once fully trained.
DDC had superior growth last year and continues to grow throughout 2020. We need diligent Sales Representatives to support the expansion of the business and launching of new products. Through passion and persistence, you bring strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking, and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what DDC is now – and what it could be.
- Identify and contact new business clients & partners
- Use high touch interaction with superior communication skills and the ability to finalize and close sales opportunities
- Quickly understand and analyze customer needs; Analyze the customer problem properly and provide logical solutions
- Professionally explain and promote DDC’s products and services
- Uses all sales tools to overcome sales obstacles
- Interacts with all levels of sales contacts professionally with strong follow through
- Attend training and coaching sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Vet and share lead’s for other business opportunities to other sales functions
- Due to the sensitive nature of our business, it is imperative that each Team Member be of high integrity and able to keep work-related issues and customer information confidential
- One to two years of previous professional sales experience (inside sales or medical sales)
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate and work effectively with others
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to drive sales volume and meet month/quarterly/annual sales goals
- Ability to demonstrate and uphold the highest levels of ethical behavior and confidentiality
- Results-driven and able to maintain and sustain company goals
- Must be willing to work at hands-on, detailed level when needed
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, it is imperative that each Team Member is of high integrity and able to keep work-related issues confidential.
DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTER INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled