Oriol Health Care is a family owned and operated group of healthcare companies including Holden Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center, Oakdale Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center, Oriol Therapy Services, Oriol Home Health and Oriol At Home. We have been providing quality care to the Wachusett Community for over 55 years.
Oriol Home Health is a Medicare Certified home health care agency and currently has openings for Part Time or Per Diem RNs.
The right candidate will be willing and able to :
- Perform assessment visit and documents in a timely fashion.
- Develop individualized Plan of Care to be submitted to physician for approval.
- Evaluate the patient's ADL and need for HHA. Develops and implements HHA Plan of Care.
- Effectively communicate with patient and family on changes in Plan of Care.
- Effectively communicate with physician and other disciplines in the case.
- Review billing process with patient / family.
- Coordinate community services for patient to assist in safe home care needs.
The right candidate will have the following :
- Be a graduate of an approved professional nursing program
- Current RN license in MA.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a professional nurse, preferably in home care.
Oriol Health Care offers a highly competitive wage and a great support team! Please view our website for a virtual tour and our Facebook page for an inside view of our caregiving team!
We are an EEO employer.
Oriol Health Care is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled