New Brunswick Sales Representative - PEI Brewing Company
The Prince Edward Island Brewing Company
The PEI Brewing Company is a production brewery located in Atlantic Canada that is focused on craft beer and ready-to-drink cocktails. Founded in 1997, our primary values are Quality, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement, and we try to bring these values to everything we do.
As the NB Sales Rep, You Will
The New Brunswick Sales Representative will work with the PEIBC Director of Sales to grow the presence and distribution of our great beer within the Western & Northern parts of the province of New Brunswick. Based in Fredericton or Saint John, representing our brewery with pride and passion.
- Create and establish strong relationships with retailers and licensee accounts.
- Grow PEI Brewing Company brand (Gahan, Beach Chair, Colliding Tides and After Hours) awareness and distribution through new account and existing business within New Brunswick.
- Execute sales strategies, and assist with promotional calendar to drive sales and distribution
- Connect PEIBC with industry trends and new account opportunities within New Brunswick.
- Participate in regular sales meetings, and communicate regular relevant information regarding accounts, products, opportunities, etc. to Director of Sales.
Who You Are
- Motivated self-starters with a strong work ethic and desire to meet and exceed target projections, ability to manage-self.
- Passionate about craft beer and the craft beer industry
- A competitive people person who likes to win!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What You Bring
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in a sales representative position. (Experience working directly in the beer and liquor industry is considered a strong asset.)
- A strong interest in the craft beer industry, knowledge of beer, beer products, industry trends and beer styles.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently.
- Ability to regularly move and lift 60LB kegs
- Orally proficient in French & English
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Meals, vehicle and fuel perks
- Health & Dental Coverage
- Professional development opportunities and seminars
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position