We are a new and locally owned dine-in movie theater located in Scottsdale at the Talking Stick Pavillions! We specialize in a scratch-kitchen with a full bar for our guests to enjoy while they watch their movie. We currently have an opening for a Prep Cook and Line Cooks that will ensure the highest quality food preparation and presentation goes out to each and every guest. If you love what you do, are creative with a culinary vision, and interested in working in a fast and fun environment then this is the position for you! What’s in it for you? Competitive compensation, free movies for you and three guests (and free soda and popcorn for you + 3), free employee meal when working, and we offer health, dental, and vision benefits. Start enjoying where you work and apply today!
Prep Cook duties include:
· Fill out/create prep list created by Kitchen Managers and follow assigned duties.
· Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible. Follow FIFO (First in first out) procedures.
· Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking.
· Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
· Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
· Build simple dishes such as salads, entrees, etc.
· Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash, etc.
· Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
· Assist the rest of the kitchen as needed.
· Responsible for thaw-pulls.
· Ensure quality of ingredients used for prepping.
· Maintain products in walk-ins and freezer.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Previous Prep Cook experience and/or training preferred.
- Food Handlers card
- Ability to work on a brigade-style line.
Roadhouse Scottsdale, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled