We have an immediate opening for an experienced Breakfast Attendant / Host who has a passion for delivering awarding winning service, exhibits exceptional salesmanship and understands how to achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line profitability. Responsible for preparing and serving daily breakfast bar, greeting each guest and ensuring the guests’ are comfortable and overall satisfied.
Variable Shifts to include Weekends and Holidays
- Support guest service as the main focus of the hotel
- Interacts with guests
- Communicates special requests made by guests
- Actively participates in Guest Service Initiatives
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, and juices from concentrates
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Follow menu requirements as provided by the brand
- Wiping up spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing the trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets, and floors
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests and complaints
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.