The Allure Group is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join the team at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY!
Who We Are
The Allure Group is a consortium of six rehabilitation centers across Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY, specializing in post-acute and sub-acute skilled nursing and rehabilitation. We pride ourselves in providing a high standard of care for patients of all ages and conditions, while upholding an environment of kindness, dignity, and respect for employees and residents alike. As a Registered Nurse at The Allure Group, you would be part of a winning team doing meaningful work to improve the quality of life, health, and comfort of residents.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities
- Participate in administrative functions such as making written and oral reports/recommendations to the Director and other personnel
- Prepare for new admissions, transfers, and discharges
- Consult with residents, their families, and residents’ physicians in planning care
- Observe and report change in resident condition
- Ensure the nursing personnel providing direct nursing care are qualified to perform the procedures
- Monitor medication administration and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Inspect the nursing service treatment areas daily to ensure that they are maintained in a clean and safe manner
- Make certain that there is an adequate stock level of medications, medical supplies, equipment, etc.
- Use upward, downward, and lateral communication to ensure there is adequate nursing and inter-departmental understanding of residents’ needs
- Provide direct nursing care when necessary
- Valid, current RN license
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices and procedures, and/or terminology, laws, regulations, and the guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Exceptional communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in long-term care
- Previous experience with Point Click Care
What We Offer
- Competitive pay scale
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- CEU eligible training programs
- Ongoing leadership and professional development training
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Apply today! The opportunity for job satisfaction and growth for a Registered Nurse position is here!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position