Geneva Supply is seeking to hire an E-Commerce Marketing Specialist for our Menomonee Falls location. The E-Commerce Marketing Specialist is responsible for the direct-to-consumer marketing while providing support to the development and maintenance of all digital marketing activities including website development, search engine optimization and compliance protocols for the ADA.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
· Support development and maintenance of all digital marketing activities including website development, search engine optimization and A/B testing.
· Identify and implement optimization opportunities to improve user experience as well as ADA compliance and visibility.
· Assist in the optimization process of all web properties and be comfortable implementing technical fixes.
· Demonstrated experience with web analytics tools, using web data for decision making, and presentation of that info to the team.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CMS systems a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and/or as team at a fast pace.
· Attention to detail, problem solving and the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Social Media Marketing experience a plus
· Experience with on-page and technical SEO including experience with SEMRush and Google Search Console.
· Familiarity with WordPress and can assist with the creation of landing pages, funnels and experience with Element or or similar
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors degree in marketing or similar subject
· E-Commerce/Direct-to-Consumer marketing experience required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GENEVA SUPPLY INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled