Implementation Specialist, Small Business
Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 400 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Small Business Implementation team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
The Payworks Implementation Specialist manages new client expectations with a high level of service and support in response to implementation needs. The Implementation Specialist manages the set-up of Payworks workforce management solutions for new customers, taking the client from the close of the sale to the pass off to their assigned Client Service Representative. With an accelerated understanding of workforce management demands, the Implementation Specialist interprets and determines the needs of the client while using project and time management skills to complete implementation effectively and efficiently.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Build client relationships – Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada. As an Implementation Specialist, you will provide advice and guidance on our product while keeping payroll best practices in mind. Through needs analysis, you will uncover client requirements using effective probing techniques, active listening, and communication skills while identifying any issues or opportunities which arise from client queries. You will initiate the system user relationship with the client administrator of Payworks product.
- Implement great products – Facilitate the client implementation from data entry and training to coming up with creative solutions for client requirements. You will also monitor and update new accounts within a CRM tool, while determining and prioritizing implementation timelines. Gather and configure the product requirements specific to each client and administer the database set-up using keen attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of all entered data.
- Work with a team – Liaise with the Sales team in managing the prospect/client relationship from sale closure and ensure there is an effective and easy client setup. Communicate effectively with all functional areas of Payworks pulling together all resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
- Enhance your career – We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. We will provide a solid training experience to set you up for success!
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in payroll or related and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous implementation experience is an asset.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple demands concurrently.
- Strong needs analysis skills with the ability to effectively present and discuss intangible services and solutions with clients.
- Well-organized with the ability to work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience working with large amounts of data.
- Possess technical and logical problem solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the option to work in the office or on a hybrid work model. The Implementation Specialist will report into the Payworks office; however has the option to work in the office or on a hybrid work model.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position