Press Brake Operator
At Elmer's, we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
To meet the growing demand for our product we’re currently seeking a Press Brake Operator.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Layout, setup and operate a CNC Press Brake and bend components according to specifications
- Material handling manually or using a crane
- Check product for correct specifications
- Read blueprints, and use measuring devices
- Clean and maintain equipment as required
We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is energized by growth and change.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to measure and adapt to new innovative designs
- Someone who understands the value of time and the importance of communication
- Experience operating CNC equipment will be considered an asset
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunities for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB - 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring, and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
Elmer’s Manufacturing Ltd. welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.