HealthPointe is a unique interdisciplinary healthcare clinic that provides patients with highly efficient, one-location access to a specialized medical team for accurate diagnosis, on-site advanced treatment options for patients with neck & back pain, chronic pain, and Sports Medicine.
HealthPointe Medical Centre is looking for a Full-time Athletic Therapist.
Patient care is the primary focus in our clinic environment. You will work closely with our multi-disciplinary team to ensure safe, evidence-based care is provided. Duties will vary depending on the clinic and patient population needs. Key elements of your role will include performing functional movement assessments to assist in providing corrective exercise prescription as a part of a multi-disciplinary chronic pain treatment program, performing orthopedic musculoskeletal assessments as a part of a multi-disciplinary sports medicine team, and assisting with a multi-disciplinary concussion clinic. Patient education will be an integral part of this role.
Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Graduated from an accredited Institution of Athletic Therapy or Physical Therapy
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology or Physical Education
- Certification as a CAT(C) in good standing with the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (CATA)
- Previous experience in inpatient care is an asset.
- · Previous experience with functional movement assessments such as FMS, SFMA, or Reconditioning HQ Level 1 or 2 courses is an asset.
- A Kinesiologist with CSEP-CEP or CSEP-CPT certification and 2-3 years of experience in a clinical setting is welcome to apply.
Why HealthPointe Medical Centre?
At HealthPointe, health and wellness are paramount concepts for our organization. This is why we supply all our permanent employees with a medical, dental, life and disability program. Our benefits include:
· Health and dental coverage for our employees and their families
- Health Spending Account for our employees and their families
- Short-term and Long term disability
- 100% Employer matched Group RRSP program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.