Do you want to work for an organization that values partnership? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Survey Instrument Operator in our Joplin, Mo office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Manages supplies & equipment
- Learn how to set up and use all survey equipment and assist the crew
- Learn and mature in the art of land surveying
- Downloading field data, cut line, setting stakes and irons, locating improvements, keeping notes, taking pictures, and other general duties as directed by the Crew Chief
- Will be responsible in cases where the Crew Chief is absent
You will be a good fit if:
- 1-2 years’ experience survey experience preferred but not required
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and willing to work in various outdoor conditions
- Pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
- Must be willing to have fun
- Leadership that values teamwork
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING Survey team that will teach and support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our organization. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled