Innovations designs and builds environmental process control systems for
applications that can’t be addressed with standard HVAC equipment. The company
serves a broad range of industries from aerospace, defense, and R&D to
semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, and more. We pride ourselves on innovation,
collaboration, expertise, and quality.
Full-Time Employees Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- HSA and FSA company match with enrollment in a qualified plan
- Simple IRA with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation, Personal Leave, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance
support to Division Managers, Sales and Service Managers in order to achieve
departmental goals. Act as liaison
between Domestic and International Distributors and Air Innovations
Duties and Requirements:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our domestic
and international distributors and external customer by checking order status
for delivery, relay tracking information, and make order changes and enter into
the ERP system.
- Communicate with customers regarding specific
orders including acknowledgements and production delays.
- Work closely with the Service Department for
quotation of spare parts to end user customers and distributors.
- Enter parts orders and non-portal orders into
- Review sales orders as they are entered through
the customer portal for accuracy and make corrections as needed.
- Act as the main point of contact within the
sales department for all sales orders including Wine Guardian and OEM.
- Works with the shipping department to ensure
that all required documents are prepared in a timely manner.
- Experience with ERP systems, INFOR experience
- Experience with Salesforce desired.
- Occasional national travel to attend trade
shows, establish and maintain relationships and provide training to current and
- Associate’s Degree in Business or related major required.
- Minimum five years customer service and sales experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Air Innovations is an EEO
employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of a person's race,
religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, pregnancy, military
status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status,
arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other
legally protected class or status
Air Innovations Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled