1. Ensure proper amount of housekeeping staff
daily to clean rooms.
2. Assign rooms daily.
3. Maintain weekly schedules.
4. Maintain and order housekeeping supplies as
5. Review employee applications and conduct
interviews as needed.
6. Maintain all necessary employee hiring and terminations documentation as needed.
7. Inspect all guest rooms.
8. Inspect public spaces.
9. Inspect hallways, stairwells, back landing,
storage, and Room Attendant Carts.
10. Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and
Room Attendants for proper uniform, shoes, name tags, and appearance.
all CDC guidelines pertaining to COVID and other infectious diseases.
1. Check all Attendants carts for proper chemical
use, amenities and neatness.
2. Check all storage areas for supplies and
3. Inspect all guest rooms per brand requirements.
4. Check on Room Attendant productivity during the
5. Input all room information into the system in a timely manner daily.
6. Check on work orders returned to Housekeeping
from Maintenance to see that work is completed.
7. Make out work orders as needed when inspecting
8. Check your appearance. Make sure uniform is
clean and neatly pressed.
9. Wear shoes that have a non slippery bottom and
are closed toe. Wear name tag at all times.
10. Check linen closets each night to make sure they
11. Check that linen closets and carts are stocked
for the next morning.
12. Check all corridors and laundry chutes to make
sure they are locked before leaving.
13. Maintain all MSD Data Sheets and log book. Ensure chemical bottles are properly labeled.
14. Report any conduct to the General Manager that
is unacceptable to company policy.
15. Become knowledgeable of Sprague Hotel Developers
Handbook Policies and Procedures.
16. Conduct routine training to ensure proper
handling of chemicals, cleaning techniques, and safe work practices.
daily morning meetings with housekeeping staff to discuss issues, concerns, and
instructions for the day. It is also a
great time to thank them for the great job they are doing.
have reliable transportation and telephone access.
Attention to Details:
storage room doors and laundry chutes after leaving the area at the end of each
careful with equipment. Do not scrape
walls when going through hallways. Watch
for guests when cleaning hallways. Use
cones to advise guest that floor or carpet may be wet.
damage to guest property must be taken care of right away. Report to the General Manager.
unlock a door for anyone. Report any
suspicious behavior immediately to General Manager.
alert to all possible hazards.
is very important to our guests and team members.
friendly and responsible to guest needs.
2. Keep your voice low on guest floors.
3. Always respond to a guest request.
maintain a positive attitude with team members and guests.
respectful to co-workers and guests at all times.