Brown Eagle is experiencing significant growth and currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator with a commitment to excellence in safety and quality to join the team at our Corporate Office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This individual should be detail-oriented, a self-starter and capable of driving continuous improvement in the company’s efforts to recruit high-quality talent to our team.
- Sources, screens, and interviews applicants to build a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates. Proactively engages applicants to create a positive candidate experience.
- Leverages prior experience as a recruiter in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to achieve hiring goals.
- Actively promotes job opportunities.
- Manages requisitions in the applicant tracking system, promotes open positions on the Careers page, external job boards, and social media.
- Utilizes professional networking, social media, cold-calling, creative thinking, community outreach, and other methods to proactively source qualified candidates.
- Reviews applications, creates profiles for each candidate in candidate tracking software, calls applicants and conducts phone interviews, uploads interview notes and submits candidates to Managers, schedules interviews, follow-ups and provides feedback.
- Provides status updates and other information as needed to co-workers, Supervisors, and Hiring Managers.
- Manages candidate contact during the recruitment process, responding promptly to candidate inquiries, managing candidate expectations, and notifying all applicants when the requisition is filled.
- Completes approval process for new hires; starts background check process, schedules drug test and physical exams.
- Schedules and confirms candidates to attend Orientation. Sends orientation instructions to pre-hires.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree (AAS) in related field, and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of industrial, labor and/or logistics industry recruiting.
- Excellent track record of sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of positions, varying in level and background.
- Enthusiasm for frequent cold-calling and other outreach.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative to accomplish tasks.
- Success filling an array of both lower and senior-level positions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for interactions with candidates, vendors and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Exemplary ethics and integrity to maintain confidential information.
- Success in fast-paced environments working independently and on a team.
- Must have a high sense of urgency, customer-service driven, and team player mentality.
- Dedication to continuous improvement in support of Brown Eagle Core Values.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation
- 7 Paid Holiday
- 401k (after 1 year)
- Health/Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability (Voluntary)
- Vision (Voluntary)
- Dental (Voluntary)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities:
Brown Eagle is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Company website: browneagle.com