Retail Bankers are the front line of the Bank and assist with both retail and commercial customer deposits, withdrawals and various banking transactions. Retail Bankers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and either providing assistance or referring to the appropriate team member when necessary. All customer facing employees should make every effort to enhance customer relationships at every opportunity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process financial transactions with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality with attention to security and compliance.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and provide exceptional service to customers and coworkers, taking initiative to be sure operations run smoothly.
- Must maintain a secure and well-organized workstation at all times.
- Adhere to all cash handling, audit and standard operating procedures.
- Refer customers as appropriate to perspective Business Partners to establish additional relationships or for problem resolution.
- Help with Internet Banking lockouts and password resets.
- Complete daily Item Processing with the back-counter scanner.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge for Bank’s products and services.
- All other duties as directed by the Retail Bank Manager or Officer of Bank.
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma Required
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Meet specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.