We are currently looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our friendly team, who shares our desire to deliver "knock your socks off customer service". Please apply if you are excited to join a company which believes that honesty is the only choice, whose team members respect and help each other, work hard, and enjoy their jobs.
accurate and complete shipment /
inventory to help increase
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On-time, accurate and complete communication.
- Attention to detail with receiving inventory.
- Receive and manage physical inventory on daily
- Cycle counts for inventory.
- Ship orders on-time, accurate, and complete.
- Create special packaging for products as needed.
- Communicate with Customer Service to insure
- Keep warehouse clean, presentable and organized.
- Maintenance as needed.
- Special projects as needed/requested.
- Contribute to a positive working environment.
- Dependable with excellent attendance history.
- Capable of lifting 75 lbs.
- Forklift experience required.
- Experience with domestic and international
- Energetic with ability to be a good listener.
- Compassionate and eager to provide outstanding
- Strong organization, prioritization,
interpersonal and team skills required.
- Must have ability to work well in fast paced
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Basic data entry skills.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and contact
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Detail oriented.
hours a week; Monday - Friday
This is a full-time position starting between $15-$18 per hour depending on experience and skill; paid vacation, medical benefits, and retirement plan offered. Successful completion of substance test and a background check are mandatory.
If you possess the skills to provide "knock your socks off customer service", want to work in a fun, fast paced environment, and where no two days are alike, submit your resume today!!
No phone calls or in person applications will be accepted.
No agencies or recruiters
In 1972, DACO was born. Founded on honesty and integrity we have set ourselves apart from the competition. Almost 50 years later in Kent, WA, our 80,000 sq ft warehouse is home to $2.7 million of material handling products. From a small handheld tote to pallet racking and everything in between, we have what our customers need. You may be thinking what is material handling and how does it relate to me? Material handling is a part of your everyday life, from the food you eat to the roads you drive on, you’ll see our products in action. As an integral part of your life, we help product move from the smallest seed to the largest supermarket, and the simplest of designs to the most complex of integrations, we handle customer needs from concept to completion.
Today, DACO Corporation is a $25 million thriving company; we have had steady continuous growth for the last several years, leading us to need YOU, a highly motivated team player, to join our 44-member family. Our culture includes a fun family atmosphere, with open door ownership, a passion for continuous education and personal growth, and a place where extraordinary customer experience is the norm not the exception.
As we fulfill our mission to increase our customer’s productivity, we need you, to help us become our customer’s first thought and best choice.
DACO Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled