Monterey Bay Fish Grotto is Pittsburghâ€™s premier fish and seafood restaurant and boasts stunning views of Pittsburghâ€™s legendary skyline, high atop Mt. Washington. The menu features sustainably-sourced seafood and seasonal menu features.
Monterey Bay Fish Grotto is a locally-owned restaurant. We are proud that we have been serving Pittsburgh from the same location for over 20 years. Some of our team have been here from the beginning, and we welcome new staff who enjoy serving our guests and maintaining our high standards.
We promise to provide hands-on training and make sure you have all the tools you need to succeed. We provide an opportunity for career advancement for all positions whenever possible.
We are closed on New Yearâ€™s Day, Super Bowl Sunday, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so that our employees can enjoy the holidays with their families. We offer health insurance to full-time employees and staff dining discounts.
We are seeking professional and friendly bussers. We offer flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a good income while working alongside people who provide exceptional guest experiences. Advancement opportunities are provided when possible.
Description of duties:
- Menu Knowledge
- Running food to tables
- Providing support to service staff and guests
- Stocking the expo line with required products
- Create a welcoming environment
- Restaurant experience preferred but not necessary
- Successful completion of our five-day rigorous training and testing program
- Ability to professionally multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation is expected
Guaranteed minimum earnings, with tips, of $15 per hour.