Join our Trax working family!
32-40 hours/week. No late hours! (Typical shift is 8-4:30)
Can you work at a steady, organized pace? Do you have a great work ethic, and enjoy a farm market atmosphere?
The ability to multi-task while providing great service is a must!
- Bakery experience highly desired- mixing, baking, icing, ability to read and follow a recipe
- Ability to Self-Start and work independently is a must
- Minimum of HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand 8+ hours, withstand varying temperatures- including oven/walk in freezer, lift minimum of 25 lbs., able to twist, turn, reach, kneel, bend, have good finger dexterity, squeeze pastry bag
- Equipment used but not limited to rack oven, proofer, 20 qt. mixer, bread slicer, heat sealer, food processor
Benefits available: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and AFLAC additional supplemental insurances, paid vacation
*Trax Farms is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision
to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs.
Trax Farms is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled