At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That’s why we are looking for a Driver who can transport clients from the airport during arrival and discharge as well as during treatment duration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
- Pick-up clients and drop off clients at airport or other mass transit locations
- Transport clients during treatment to any of a number of locations based on program requirements, clinical need, or medical need
- Responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of clients on a daily basis
- Interface with families, treatment team members and case management
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- Valid state issued drivers license required with clean driving record for minimum of last three years.
- Must be at least 25 years of age based on insurance requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be insurable on our company vehicle liability insurance
- Ability to read and interpret written information
- Must have outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior and appearance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy
- Ability to work various shifts and schedules required
Addiction Campuses is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will need to pass a drug screen and background check prior to employment offered.
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled