SALARY RANGE: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year D.O.E.
PAY DAYS: Weekly
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is a full-service, multiple-scopes environmental company—we are “Nature’s Workforce”! Founded 1995 & Veteran owned—even though CDI has become one of the Rocky Mountain’s largest Environmental Services companies, we pledge that “CDI is big enough to serve you BUT small enough to know you”.
At Consolidated Divisions, Inc., our people are our greatest asset. We value the well-being of our employees and provide exceptional benefits.
The primary purpose of the Landscape Construction Superintendent is to insure smooth production coordination and profitable development of multiple construction projects. This includes daily direction of crews, verification of production goals, quality control inspections, best practice planting procedures, sub-contractor coordination, permits & licensing, purchasing, budget reporting, monthly billing, Change Order & RFI negotiations, client direct communication, and reporting duties to upper management.
- Understanding of all duties of subordinates
- Administrative daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Time Card verification and accuracy
- Verification of all DVIR, JSA, Incident reports filed per crew
- Site security on all jobs
- Site safety with all tasks
- Project coordination of orders
- Effective daily communication with crew and Senior Project Manager
- Accurate accounting of job production numbers
- Effective communication of crew needs, attendance, disciplinary actions required
- Efficient communication of equipment needs and servicing requirements
- Field Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent plan interpretation and lay-out
- Excellent planting skills
- Master of Irrigation construction practices
- Ability to operate various controllers by the major manufacturers
- Ability to meet production goals and direct staff to consistently meet goals
- Ability to direct crew members and ensure production standards are being met
- Ability to manage multiple jobs at once without direct supervision
- Possession of ‘out of the box thinking’ and confidence to make field decisions that improve the project while keeping the project as designed
- Firm understanding of contract obligations and understanding RFI or change order opportunities.
- Ability to communicate with inspectors, owner representatives, subcontractors, and third-party vendors
- Competent computer skills- Excel, Outlook, Word, and others.
- Efficient and timely communication with clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and colleagues
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years in Landscape Construction or construction management
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred)
- Driver's License
- US work authorization
- Strong mental attributes to handle a challenging working environment
- Ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Physical Strength; hand eye coordination and endurance.
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 80+ lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time.
- Climbing stairs and ladders; tolerate heights up to 20ft.
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.