you love technology? Are you looking for a great company and a
position that will accelerate your career? Join our Team!
are looking for a Payroll Tax Specialist to join our rapidly growing
team! As a member of our Tax and Compliance Team, you can help Payentry
provide excellent service, training, and results to our clients.
This is a remote position available in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.
in it for you?
- A career,
not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment!
- An uncapped opportunity to
increase your income
- Partial company-paid medical & dental
for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term
and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending
Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off package
with immediate eligibility.
- Student Loan Assistance â€“ up to 3% of
- Utilize our software technologies to respond to
- Handle business-critical processes and documentation
- Collaborate with tax team members to complete agency filings during quarter and year end
- Manage relationships with clients, external agencies,
and internal partners
- Research tax notices and coordinate with tax agencies
to resolve tax disputes in a timely manner
- Experience with employment taxes is a plus!
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Windows and
Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, whether in person,
in writing, or over the phone
- Strong attention to detail, time management,
organization, and multitasking skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills through
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled