Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$500 Sign-on Bonus! (After 500 hours of work, or about 3 months for full time employees.)
Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for Home Care. Locations: Downtown Chicago, Chicago's North side, Evanston, Wilmette, Lincolnwood and surrounding areas.
Salary: $17.00-20.00 per hour
Part-time, Full-time, and Live-In Opportunities
Custom Home Care is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) as well as companionship, safety, meal prep, light housekeeping and/or other services for senior clients in Chicago and bordering north suburbs.
For over 25 years, Custom Home Care (CHC) has supported seniors and family caregivers throughout their care journeys and provided compassionate home care. Our caregivers are the heart of our company and we are proud of the critical role they play in the care and comfort provided to our clients. If you are experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate and trustworthy, apply today. Come join our TEAM.
COVID-19 vaccine required for employment. Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated caregivers preferred, or we can help you get scheduled for the vaccine.
Benefits of Custom Home Care:
- Comprehensive, on-going training program - easily accessible on-line
- Nursing supervision to support caregivers and clients
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits for full time employees: Health, Dental and Vision
Ideal applicant will have all the following and complete the CHC employment process:
- At least one year of continued senior caregiver experience.
- Experience with the behaviors of dementia strongly recommended.
- Two to three professional references
- Submit to state/national criminal background check, state fingerprinting, TB testing and drug screening.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Covid-19 vaccine
COVID-19 considerations: Your safety is our priority! We provide all the necessary protective gear to keep you and our clients healthy!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position