Front Desk Attendant
Provide guests with a friendly and efficient check-in and check-out experience. Provide guests with general information regarding hotel, amenities and special events.
· Sell rooms utilizing excellent customer service skills and yield management.
· Resolve customer complaints and answer guest inquiries regarding hotel services, events, directions, local attractions, etc in a friendly, professional manner.
· Complete all registration forms and computer input.
· Retrieve and distribute room keys.
· Calculate and print hotel bills, and accept payment for various room charges utilizing standard cash and credit procedures.
· Communicate with Executive Hosts regarding hotel stays.
· Utilize computer to run necessary reports.
· Balance all transactions at the end of shift (audit out).
· Operate manual procedures in the event of computer failure.
· Other duties assigned by management.
· High school diploma or equivalent, and front desk experience preferred.
· Ability to utilize basic office machines, computer and telephone.
· Ability to communicate with guests and staff in English.
· Knowledge of hotel key system.
· Must be able to work flexible shifts and able to stand for long periods of time.
· Detail oriented and able to multitask.
· Ability to add, subtract and audit accounts.
· Money handling experience and ability to operate electronic draft system.
· Ability to operate LMS, CMS, and Hot Sauce/Espresso computer systems.
Must be able to obtain/maintain and necessary
certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.