Food Service Worker/Server
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Food Service Worker who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As a Food Service Worker you’ll be responsible for the preparation, service, cleanup, maintenance, and compliance of the food service operation of the campus.
You will be part of a supportive, team-based approach that models collaborative, solution-based problem solving, and authentic communication.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Preps all food in accordance with the highest standards of quality and sanitation for our clients
- Responsible for kitchen sanitation
- Ensure food is served in an appetizing fashion
- Includes tracking proper temperature control of food
- Responsible for proper food storage and preparation.
- label stored food per health department regulations ensuring no cross contamination
- following the rule of “First In, First Out”
- Help wash and put away dishes
- Help accept deliveries and put away stock as needed
- Washing, drying, folding and drying kitchen towels and aprons
- Help keep all storage areas neat and tidy
- Empty trash cans and take trash to dumpster
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- First Aid/CPR certificate required at time of hire or within one week of hire date
- ServSafe certificate required
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, and vendors
- Flexibility with schedule and available to work split shifts
- Positive energy : )
- Loose fitting black pants (no designs, no print, no holes), hemmed to the top of your shoes
- Black t-shirt or Polo shirt, bottom button must be buttoned
- Plain black ball cap or hairnet - all hair must be contained
- Black, skid resistant shoes
- Black apron
- Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
- Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
- Moderate noise levels as found in driving in light traffic.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled