ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
Specifically, the Data Engineer has a passion for data, and creatively leverages expertise with data tools and programming languages to assess, transform, organize, optimize, and exploit systems and platform data. Further, you will be responsible for generating representative data sets for demonstrations, technology evaluation, systems development, and data science initiatives. You will be expected to help automate processes, and articulate methods to gain data management efficiencies, as well as implementing and adopting of Data Engineering Best Practices to include mentoring projects and team members toward success.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Collaborating directly with business and technology departments to define future-state business capabilities & requirements, and translating those into transitional and target state data architectures
● Analyzing the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement
● Designing, implementing, and maintaining data warehouses and near real-time data pipelines via the practical application of existing and new data engineering techniques
● Developing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines for data solutions that include automated unit & integration testing
● Mentoring, motivating, and supporting the team to achieve organizational objectives and goals
● Advocating for agile practices to increase delivery throughput
● Ensuring consistency with published development, coding and testing standards
Education, Experience , Skills, & Abilities:
● Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields
● 4+ years of data engineering, schema design, dimensional data modeling, and / or data management experience
● MDM (Master Data Management) Experience a plus, such as Master Data Services or equivalent technology
● Proficient with data management tools and languages , such as Python, SQL, Java, and use of Git
● Demonstrated experience with extracting, cleaning, managing, optimizing, and exploiting large and very complex data sets
● Experience with best practices for compute, storage, and transfer optimization in processing large volumes of data
● Can perform data discovery
● Experience with salesforce.com reporting and integration projects
● Experience building in Microsoft BI Toolsets (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS/Power BI )
● Experience on data warehouse / data lake projects
● Experience with Azure preferred (Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services)
● Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
● Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
● Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
● Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled