Customer Service Manager (on-site)
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the department is consistently providing quality service to all customers and working collaboratively with internal customers, and constantly looking at ways to improve efficiencies and the overall productivity by tracking accuracy, orders entered, and other metrics.
We'd like to let all candidates know this position is currently based out of Langley, BC; however, our office location is moving in Q4 of 2022 to 15030 54A Avenue, Surrey, BC.
- Performs semi-routine duties where some judgment is required when communicating with customers, sales representatives, and intercompany personnel. Work is performed under defined and uniform procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations; generally deals with sales representatives and customers concerning matters that require some tact and resourcefulness.
- Handles escalated issues from the team.
- Manages the national customer service staff and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, training plans, and performance management.
- Resolves open orders passed their shipping window, invoices errors, billing issues, or potential credits
- Monitors and tracks number of orders and maintains monthly reports as requested
- Works closely with Procurement department and Warehouse managers to address backorders or other shipping/inventory issues.
- Maintains liaison with other departments for effective and efficient sales order fulfillments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in similar role with proven leadership skills
- Strong understanding of business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately
- Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand key financial, clinical, and operational drivers affecting business
- Willingness and desire to create a team learning environment and to foster a positive, fulfilling work environment
- Demonstrated ability to balance department efficiency and patient service excellence
- Willingness to assist teammates to achieve departmental goals
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Strong computer aptitude; previous experience working with ERP system is highly preferred
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position