Refrigerative Supply Limited is a wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade. Founded in 1949, we have been serving Western Canada through 17 branches and pride ourselves on having exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a well-stocked inventory.
Scope of the position
The Warehouse Associate performs warehouse duties and functions to support inventory integrity, order processing – picking, packing, staging, shipping, and general maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately receives and effectively puts away product to utilize time efficiently.
- Receives product from branch transfers to fulfill customer orders.
- Receives product, process customer backorders and branch stock replenishment in order to have product available for sale.
- Accurately picks and prepares shipping orders to meet shipping cutoff times and processes orders according to all regulatory standards.
- Replenishes and maintains showroom stock to create an appealing well-stocked environment for customers.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed (sweeping, dusting, and mopping).
- Supports customer service by assisting customers in picking up and loading product.
- Actively participates in all regulatory training and other company training initiatives.
- Participates in annual inventory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Warehouse experience an asset, but not required
- Highly reliable with exceptional work ethic
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Is open to feedback and takes responsibility for personal development.
- Employees in this position must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and heavier loads with assistance; the majority of time is spent standing and walking. You must have the ability to climb, bend, squat, reach, grasp and lift.
- Must have flexibility in their work schedule as they may be asked to work an occasional Saturday.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Works easily with others in a high paced work environment.
- Be energetic and self-motivated.
- Maintain a business-like manner at all times.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating sectors for more than 75 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.