Do great work. Make a difference. Have fun. Earn a fair profit. That’s Zehnder’s mission, and we’re inviting you to join us. We have an opening for a Digital Media Buyer or Digital Strategist in our Nashville or New Orleans office and are seeking someone who likes to work hard, play hard, and drive our agency and our clients toward success. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read the details below and let us know why you’re the best person for the job.
The Digital Media Buyer or Digital Strategist will develop, evaluate, and advise on digital media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives. Experience developing and executing media plans and buying responsibilities for digital media which includes: email, search engine marketing, programmatic display, native and video, and paid social media. This role is responsible for ensuring the success of our media campaigns through thoughtful, insightful planning and accurate, detailed buying. Digital Media Buyers or Digital Strategists formulate media plans and media budget distribution by account, analyze and negotiate with media outlets, and act as the direct liaison between agency and client, as well as sell in new prospects. Perform analyses and provide recommendations for all media projects on assigned account list ensuring the smooth execution of all media details. Develops comprehensive reporting analyses based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
We’re one of the largest full-service advertising agencies in the Southeast, with offices in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and New Orleans. After being in business for more than 20 years, we know a thing or two about marketing. Our agency is broken up into nine individual departments — account services, creative, digital, media, research & analytics, project management, public relations, social media, and business strategy — and we like to mash all of their different skill sets together to create amazing, multifaceted campaigns for our clients.
- 2 - 3 years experience within an agency media or digital department preferred
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees
- Personal computer proficiency is required, Mac experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of programmatic and paid social media buying platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick Manager
- Knowledge of media buying software, Strata
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification preferred
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled