driving revenue by acquiring and retaining the banquet customer base.
Maximize total hotel profit
by obtaining a profitable mix of incented and un-incented customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
catering and group business via inbound and outbound methods, including off
the property at trade shows by providing information to tour and travel
operators to promote business.
convention service requirements in client files and maintain contact with
contracts with tour and travel operators. Negotiate contracts to reserve
meeting space and meeting rooms.
facility tours providing information on features, amenities, and services to
possible clients and tour operators.
rates based on Revenue Management Systems.
department’s analytical information and summaries for presentations and
Sales/Catering accounts, bookings, profiles, reservation information, rooming
list changes, block requests, and finalize group prospectus sheets.
Orchestrate and create synergies, based on data and analysis, between
marketing, planning and analysis and hotel to accomplish profit objectives.
At least 1 year of Hotel experience
graduate or equivalent, computer literate, customer service skills
· Prior experience in the same or similar position preferred.
· Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
· Proven ability to analyze and present findings from quantitative
data to general audiences.
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications;
· Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of
management and the ability to impact the decisions of other automated revenue
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled