Candidates must have a positive attitude, excellent customer service & communication skills, professional personal image, great multi-tasking & problem solving skills with the ability to complete assigned tasks while paying attention to fine details. Health Insurance and 401K available.
* Ensure high quality products and service are given to guests
* Knowledge of Bakery & Coffee items
* Proficient in front of the house management; computer skills
* Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of dining room and restaurant equipment
* Staffing, training, and scheduling employees
Must have knowledge & experience in the following:
* Labor management
* Food cost management
* Waste management
* Sales building
Maintain our standards of quality in order to continue on our successful course.
Be respectful of our peers, supervisors, and guests
Mentor students to be professionals in our industry
Strive for better procedures in order to improve the overall operation
Most importantly always, always love what you are doing and be passionate
Our Mission: Make Memories with family and friends through our passion for Southern Hospitality and delicious food.