Join us as a Hotel Housekeeper at the NEWLY built Holiday Inn Express in McCook, Nebraska!
Control your income by being paid by the room and cleaning each room efficiently and with quality. Top housekeepers earn up to $15 per hour! Work for one of the best brands in the business with a management company that is growing rapidly, which means more growth opportunities for our employees. Be a part of something BIG by taking advantage of this awesome opportunity to work at the BRAND-NEW Holiday Inn Express in McCook, NE! Join our team and assist us in our mission of providing simple, smart travel.
Housekeeper Essential Missions:
- Keep things interesting when you get to perform a combination of tasks throughout your workday that maintains the hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner and makes a difference in the guest’s day by ensuring they have a positive experience.
- Utilize your attention-to-detail skills throughout cleaning rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work/common areas.
- Make their day when you show the guests your wonderful smile and friendly personality as you take initiative to greet guests as you see them throughout the day.
- Maintain a great attitude and a high level of customer service when interacting with guests, focusing on what really matters to them, and getting it right the first time.
Are you a match?
- Are you passionate about hospitality and cleanliness?
- Can you work a flexible schedule? The hotel is operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays.
- Are you punctual so that you can report to work on time for scheduled shifts?
Why should you work for us?
- Employee Room Rates!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Competitive pay rates!
- Free uniforms!
- Being a part of a fun, hard-working team!
- Earn up to one week of vacation time after one year of employment if you work an average of at least 36 hours per week throughout the year.
- Supplemental benefits!
- Eligible for dental and vision insurance the first day of the month following hire date (including for Part-Time employees who meet the hours' requirement to qualify).
- Eligible for 401K with a match on open enrollment after your first year of employment if you work 1,000 hours in 12 consecutive months and are 21 years of age or older.