The Banquet /Event Server completes the assigned event and banquet set-up services in a safe, accident-free manner and demonstrates genuine hospitality while delivering an exceptional dining experience to our members and guests.
Essential Job Duties:
- Sets-up and breaks down tables, chairs, dance floor, audio/visual (AV) equipment, and all other items as needed for assigned food and beverage events.
- Updates signboard daily regarding upcoming events.
- Transports tables, chairs and equipment as directed.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of banquet rooms.
- Ensures the AV room is secure.
- Maintains inventory of AV items and notifies Food & Beverage Captain, Dining Room Manager or the Food & Beverage Director when ordering is necessary.
- Communicate, coordinate, and take direction from the Food & Beverage Captain, Dining Room Manager, and Food & Beverage Director.
- Perform server and/or bartender duties at special events and in the restaurants.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Captain, Dining Room Manager, or Food & Beverage Director.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read a Banquet Event Order.
- Knowledge of proper event /banquet set-up procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to interact with members, guests, and coworkers.
- Meets the highest standards of personal grooming.
- Demonstrates teamwork and positive demeanor.
- Requires moderate physical activity. Must be able to lift, push and/or carry, average-weight objects, up to 50 pounds, and standing and/or walking for more than four (8) hours per day.
- Work involves moderate exposure to extreme temperatures, fumes, smoke, odors, and/or loud noises.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions
- 1 year in a related position preferred.
- High School or equivalent.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled