Porter - Tequila Cowboy
POSITION SUMMARY: Porters are responsible for the overall cleanliness and organization of dining rooms, rooftops, and back of house areas. To ensure adherence of proper sanitation and company standards. Porters are required to handle multiple daily responsibilities, display an ability and willingness to learn and take direction, and work in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sweep and mop floors in assigned areas
- Clean and sanitize equipment in assigned areas
- Monitoring, cleaning, and emptying trash cans
- Collect debris such as but not limited to cups, cans, and flatware.
- Ensure all floors are clean of debris and trash
- Complete all housekeeping tasks as directed by Management
- Adhere to safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Monitor the use and inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE PORTER WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Adherence to Policy
- Guest satisfaction
- Job skills knowledge
- Quality of work
- Working relationships
- Written and Verbal communication
WORKING KNOWLEDGE /EDUCATION/REQUIREMENTS:
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor areas. Must have the ability to withstand high and low temperatures
- Work is typically in an area, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy etc. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access.
- Tasks are performed from a non-sitting and sitting position.
- Constant contact with guests and fellow Team Members is required.
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to be exposed to daylife/nightlife environmental factors including but not limited to second-hand smoke, excessive noise, flashing/strobe lights, and stress levels related to interacting with guests in a fast-paced environment