Partnership Coordinator - Whitecap Entertainment
The Partnership Coordinator works in collaboration with the
Partnership Manager and Partnership Specialist on partnerships and sales for
all Whitecap Entertainment productions, including two major festivals in July
of 2023 and other projects.
This role requires a highly detailed, extremely organized, outgoing, result driven, and team-oriented individual. As Partnership Coordinator you will work closely with the Partnership team on all things related to sponsors and VIP experiences.
Partnerships and their management are a vital component to the success and future of Whitecap festivals and events.
As Partnership Coordinator, You Will
- Organize accommodation and transportation for sponsors and VIP guests
- Manage and consistently update sponsor communication and various documents and distributing them in a timely manner
- Responsible for all meeting minutes for the partnership team
- Work in collaboration with the Entertainment Coordinator to ensure all tickets are distributed to all sponsors, corporate suites, and VIP ticketholders leading up to and onsite at the festival. While also tracking all tickets and providing weekly reports to the Partnership Manager
- Responsible for collection of all information and assets from sponsors leading up to the festival and ensuring that everything is received within deadlines
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including marketing, finance, food and beverage, and operations
- Organize and distributing sponsor gifting and communications
- Oversee the creation and distribution of all signage related to sponsorship
- Assist Partnership Manager with the fulfilment of all sponsorship contracts
- Lead the preparation and delivery of pre and post events reports
- Assist on-site during festivals where needed, from set-up, festival, and take-down. Including sponsor activation set up
- Maintain effective communication with all sponsors and VIPs via email and phone
- Assist the Partnership Manager with sponsor and VIP relationship management pre festival and onsite
- Attend any meetings with the Partnership Manager as needed
- Other job-related duties as required
What You Bring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Previous administration experience, customer service, marketing or sponsorship role is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
What We Offer
- Discounts from local shops and MHG locations across Atlantic Canada
- MHG Wellness & Fitness Programs
- Growth and professional development opportunities
This role is a seasonal contract with an anticipated start date of of April 24, 2023.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position