E-INFOSOL LLC is seeking a highly motivated Technical Lead/Architect to be a full-time employee in Washington, DC. Come join a team that collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
The Technical Lead will support and guide the work of the technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and the technical aspects of projects. The technical lead will also monitor progress to assure deadlines and standards are met.
- Perform basic system and network procurement, installation, administration, and security.
- Use, troubleshoot, and modify existing tools and methods to identify, isolate, preserve, and analyze digital data.
- Assist in the identification, vetting, development, and implementation of new tools and methods in adherence to established FBI policies and guidelines.
- Develop and implement basic custom tools and methods to identify, isolate, analyze, and preserve digital data; develop and use basic computing environments for analysis.
- Draft documents on technical and other professional matters and assist in drafting documents on advanced matters at the appropriate technical level.
- Stay current with major new advances in relevant technology-related topics and provide guidance on tools and methods related to these advances.
- Active Tops-Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or technical field.
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience deploying full stack solutions and architecting data solutions in the cloud.
- Professional knowledge of the theoretical aspects of computer science, and their pragmatic implementations.
- Advanced theoretical knowledge of scientific problem-solving methodologies, and their pragmatic implementations.
- Advanced knowledge of and hands-on experience with the state-of-the-art in computer science, and the state-of-the-practice in intrusion detection and response.
- Advanced knowledge of and hands-on experience in information and system security.
- Advanced knowledge of and hands-on experience with administering and securing common operating systems and software applications and developing with programming and scripting languages.
- Advanced knowledge of and hands-on experience with administering and securing common network devices, protocols, services, and applications.
E-INFOSOL is a Service Disabled and Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We are a premiere IT Security, Cloud and Virtualization provider servicing both federal and state government, and private sector customers. Through strategic partnerships with top industry players such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, Microsoft and Nutanix, we can provide an array of IT products and solutions, combining them with our expertise.
E-INFOSOL has 10 years in the digital world, expanding with new clientele and jobs rapidly. E-INFOSOL is constantly aware of technical changes within IT and wants to ensure future candidates can make a difference with contributing their different skills and knowledge. We offer an array of architectural, engineering, and information technological jobs to a diverse group of candidates. Come join the E-INFOSOL family and be a part of the vast growing culture that contributes to the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policyâ€¯
E-INFOSOL LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andâ€¯prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. â€¯
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.