Biohabitats, a leading conservation planning, ecological restoration, regenerative design, and construction firm based in Baltimore, MD, is seeking a Contracts Specialist to join our mission-driven team. With eight Bioregional offices nationwide, Biohabitats works throughout the country and internationally with public, private, and non-profit organizations to restore the earth and inspire ecological stewardship.
The contracts specialist will be responsible for the drafting and editing of all contracts between our clients and our subcontractors. Communication skills and attention to detail will be paramount to success. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to read and comprehend contracts and ensure ongoing compliance of all projects.
We provide outstanding benefits. Click on ‘Learn about our benefits’ on our Careers page to find out more.
- Receipt and tracking of all contracts
- Create and edit new contracts using templates to determine appropriate language
- Review and provide feedback to any client based contracts
- Ensure project compliance throughout the life of the contract
- Experience with contract review in the A/E or construction industry
- Knowledge of various contract terms and requirements
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Able to work independently, take initiative and prioritize tasks
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of experience: 3-5 years
Biohabitats is a purpose-driven, performance-oriented, and values-led organization. We are a certified B-Corp™ , meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. To ensure that you will thrive at Biohabitats, we highly encourage you to review our Mission, Values, and Approach before applying.