What is work without play? If you would like to work with children in a play-based environment, with a comprehensive team of therapists... then consider a position with The Children’s Therapy Center!
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Physical Therapists to join us at our pediatric outpatient center in Gainesville, Virginia. These are great opportunities to work with a collaborative team of physical, occupational and speech therapists who regularly participate in co-treats and problem-solve with each other, in order to offer the highest quality of care to our patients. We communicate with family members and caregivers to ensure carryover into the home and community so that each child can be successful! We are also offering a great Sign-On Bonus as well!
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., the Children's Therapy Center, and Fleming Therapy Services. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 30 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at the Children’s Therapy Center are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized.
Additional reasons our Physical Therapists enjoy working with the Children’s Therapy Center:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both therapists in your own discipline and other disciplines
- Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
- Ability to work with students and become a fieldwork level II instructor
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- ·Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits, with three benefit plans to choose from
- 401K Plan, with a generous company contribution
- Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for courses and a Theraplay sponsored day
- Free workshops and in-services throughout the year