VIP Cocktail Server- Jason Aldean's, Miranda Lambert's Casa Rosa, Luke's 32
POSITION SUMMARY: The VIP Cocktail Server is responsible for upscale beverage service of all tables and seating areas in a high-volume, live entertainment, bar and lounge setting within TC Restaurant Group portfolio. In addition to beverage service, the position will market the restaurant, lounge, and roof top spaces of all properties when at all applicable via social media, word of mouth and other strategized focused marketing opportunities.
The VIP Cocktail Server will report directly to the VIP Services Manager; however, they will take direction daily and interact with Venue Operations Management teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide upscale beverage service for VIP clientele
- Ensure safe and accurate cash and credit card handling at all times
- Exude best-in-class customer service
- Maintain a good rapport with the management team of all locations
- Maintain professionalism at the workplace and with co-workers and patrons
- Maintain a consistent and high level of energy
- Inform management of any complaint, comments, or incident
- Appear in dress code for all shifts at your scheduled time
- Provide a friendly, personal, professional demeanor and attitude with the willingness to constantly interact
- Proudly delivers a quality customer experience in a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Be a brand advocate by providing Guests with accurate information regarding our venues, menus, and pricing
- Provide Guests with information and directions
- Respond to Guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner
- Recognize and cultivate regular Guests and repeat business
- Promptly inform management of any complaint, comments, or incident
- Recognize and acknowledge when Guests are becoming intoxicated and/or are intoxicated
- Refuse further service of alcohol to intoxicated Guests in a courteous and safety-minded manner
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through your work area throughout shift
- Keep all tabletops, floors, and service areas clean/free of dirty glasses, and any unnecessary items throughout shift
- Keep service station and service equipment storage clean and organized
- Ensure daily/nightly/weekly and opening/running/closing duties are completed
- Maintain opening and closing service equipment par
- Host for the evening
- Names of Guests
- Brief description and preferences of the Guest’s
- What was the Guest’s celebration/event (birthday, anniversary)
- Guests phone number and email account
- Must focus on the development of a personal clientele list
- Must interact and entertain guests in a professional, cordial, and exemplary manner
- Must market and promote all venue specific events
- Must adhere to all specified marketing requirements and guidelines as listed above
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, THE VIP COCKTAIL SERVER WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Adherence to Policy
- Guest satisfaction
- Job skills knowledge
- Quality of work
- Working relationships
- Written and Verbal communication
WORKING KNOWLEDGE /EDUCATION/REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company standards
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift
- Work will include indoor and/or outdoor areas. Must have the ability to withstand high and low temperatures
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy etc. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access.
- Tasks are performed from a non-sitting and sitting position.
- Constant contact with guests and fellow Team Members is required.
- Schedule could exceed 30 hours per week and may include overtime when approved by management
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to be exposed to day life/nightlife environmental factors including but not limited to second-hand smoke, excessive noise, flashing/strobe lights, and stress levels related to interacting with guests in a fast-paced environment.
This job description is a summary of duties, which you as VIP Cocktail Server are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide to expected duties. As an employee you should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required. Also, at the request of management, any employee may be asked and expected to perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects without notice.