Founded in 1988, Lanoha Real Estate Company is a diversified, vertically integrated company with a focus on long term value creation. Lanoha develops, owns and operates an extensive portfolio consisting of commercial and residential real estate.
The Make-Ready Porter is
a full-time position that, as part of a team, prepares apartments for our next
residents, completes common area janitorial services and supports the
maintenance personnel. This position needs a person who has good attention to
detail and a passion for exceeding resident expectations.
Our greatest investment is in our talent. We are in the people business and are looking for a dependable person who likes a sense of accomplishment and the desire to work with a Class A multi-family property in Omaha.
What the Role Requires:Ability to perform tasks timely, as instructed by the Supervisor, to prepare an apartment for the next resident(s). This includes painting, drywall repair and cleaning.
- Have an eye for detail to ensure each apartment and common areas are presentable for new residents
- Perform light maintenance
- Inspect buildings and grounds for any needed improvements/repairs and reports any unusual circumstances to their immediate supervisor
- Assist the Supervisor as needed, including inventory control and use of materials and supplies.
- Maintain a professional appearance in uniform during work hours and display a good attitude at all times. Be aware of personal hygiene and cleanliness while on the job.
- Follows company procedures regarding safety and emergencies
- Any other duties as assigned and willingness to accept new responsibilities
What We Require:
- Cooperative and professional in assisting co-workers.
- Dependable and must report for work at assigned property on time.
- Possess the ability to work responsibly without immediate supervision.
Prefer at least one year of basic maintenance and/or general labor experience. This full-time position will include working on Saturday.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position