At Netchex, we give HR professionals time back to work on what drives their businesses forward. Through our comprehensive web-based suite of payroll, human resource and benefit administrative services, our clients are able to manage their workforce from hire to retire. We’re looking for a versatile Full Stack Engineer who will be able to design, build and maintain end-to-end web applications using the latest web technologies. The ideal candidate will take pride in writing good, maintainable code and treats their profession as a craft. They will articulate technical concepts clearly and effectively, have a good understanding of software development methodologies and supporting tools, and demonstrated success working on a team.
This is a FT position and is 100% REMOTE.
● Work closely with your peers in an iterative, agile environment to design, develop, and maintain the code for a portion of our product suite
● Actively contribute in each iteration where we’ll refine, plan and release our work to production in small, frequent batches
● Take ownership of the work you create, swarm issues as they arise, and participate in peer code reviews to maintain a sustainable flow of work
● Collaborate with other teams across our organization to create solutions that help make our clients successful
● 2 - 4 years of software development experience
● At least 6 months experience working with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
● At least 6 months experience building single page applications with ReactJS
● Experience with Git or other source control
● Great problem solving and debugging skills
● Proven communication skills, must embrace working in a highly collaborative environment
● Firm understanding of the SOLID design principles
● Understanding / experience using design patterns
● Understanding / experience using unit testing
● Experience working with Azure such as App Services and Functions
● Experience working with .NET Core, especially Web APIs
● Experience working with functional React codebases
● Experience working on distributed teams in an agile environment
Why Join Us?
● A remote-first workplace culture
● Challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment
● 100% Employer paid Health & Dental insurance for employees
● 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
● Vision Insurance
● 401(k) Employer Match
● Generous PTO and paid holidays
● Philanthropic opportunities to give back to the community
Here at Netchex, we have a responsibility to promote opportunities that are inclusive of all people. Our Diversity and Inclusion Council helps to define and refine how the company strives to build a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. This includes, but is not limited to, religious belief systems, ethnicity, race, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, and socioeconomic status. At Netchex, you are welcome as you are.
NETCHEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer