Biohabitats, a leading conservation planning, ecological restoration, regenerative design, integrated water strategies and construction firm headquartered in Baltimore, MD is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to support proposal efforts from tracking opportunities to developing high-quality finished products. With eight Bioregional offices nationwide, Biohabitats works throughout the country and internationally with public, private, and non-profit organizations to restore the earth and inspire ecological stewardship
The ideal candidate will perform well under tight deadlines while supporting our technical staff in a collaborative environment across multiple offices. Previous experience in the A/E/C industry and/or ecology field working with private clients and government agencies is required.
We provide outstanding benefits. Click on ‘Learn about our benefits’ on our Careers page to learn more.
- Develop and finalize proposals and presentations and prepare required documents (254, 330, etc.) based on RFP/RFQ
- Write and maintain resumes, project profiles, and collateral for specific opportunities
- Maintain marketing/proposal files and databases
- Track opportunities via list serves and clients sites
- Support high quality finished product utilizing brand identity, graphic standards, and templates
- Proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Office 365 required
- Proficiency in a CRM Database, preferably Deltek Vision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple deadlines
Years of experience: Minimum 2 years of proposal experience in the A/E or environmental industry
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Location: Baltimore, MD preferred
To Apply: Provide 1) cover letter, 2) resume, 3) proposal and presentation materials in a PDF not to exceed 5MB. Your resume and cover letter can be uploaded on this initial application page, and there will be a required upload for proposal and presentation materials on the next page while you proceed with the application. Applications without these components will not be considered.
Biohabitats is a purpose-driven, performance oriented, and values led organization. We are a certified B-Corp™, meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance. To ensure that you will thrive at Biohabitats, we highly encourage you to review our Mission, Values, and Approach before applying. Biohabitats is an equal opportunity employer.
Biohabitats is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled