Operator - Grande Shores Resort
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job Description - The CPO will operate, repair, maintain and clean all equipment relating to the pool. They will ensure that equipment such as water filters, pumps, compressors and chemical purification systems are running smoothly. Following all CPO and hotel guidelines to ensure the safety of our guest is essential.
Job Responsibilities -
· Regulates water temperature and levels, determines and implements preventive maintenance program for pool operation
· Operates and maintains pool heater system
· Sanitizes swim decks and acid-washes pool, decks, gutters, and filters; vacuum pool floors; replaces underwater lights
· Test and maintain pool chemical levels; tests and services safety equipment
· Prepares bid specifications for contracted work; prepares equipment specifications for purchases and bids; oversees and inspects contracted work; prepares and maintains work requests, facility reports, and pool service reports
· Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete
· Maintains all storage and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
· Conducts daily walk-through inspections of pool facilities and takes necessary corrective action to ensure all areas of the pool, mechanical or non, meet code specifications
· Must have a South Carolina CPO certificate
· Observant, proactive, reliable, responsible and good communication both written and verbal
· Must be available to work early mornings, weekends and some holidays
· Must possess adequate vision to distinguish colors and shades of color
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, Accident insurance
· Paid vacation
· Bereavement leave
· 401 K Plan