Services Agent position ensures Guests' initial impressions with Strikes
Unlimited are positive and welcoming. The front desk/host positions require a
strong communicator who will guide our Guests through their retail, game rental
and dining experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as ambassador to the building, greeting
Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while coordinating game rentals,
merchandise sales, and telephones. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully
informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures
everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of
the Front Desk
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies.
- Brings all areas up to standard.
- Discusses problem areas with Manager
- Conducts inventory during and after shift, if
- Maintains a favorable working relationship
with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member
morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as
- Manages flow from the front doors,
efficiently helping Guests with needs and directing as needed.
- Manages wait times and communicates
information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of
- Greets and assists Guests efficiently and
with a smile while processing transactions.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of any
monies from their banks.
- Must be friendly and able to smile
- Employee needs to be able to communicate
effectively with multiple Guests while generating enthusiasm.
- Required to be dressed in accordance with company dress code guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and
communicate in English.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings,
requests for assistance, and farewells to Guests.
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to
dis‐satisfied Guests and calling issues to Manager's attention.
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this
position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long
periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to
be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified in this position.
***Must be 18 years of age or above
STRIKES UNLIMITED TEAM MEMBER PERKS
- Competitive pay
- Free bowling game play
- Food and beverage discounts
opportunity to be part of a culture that provides excellence in customer
service while exceeding the expectations of our guests