- Follow receiving procedures for correctly identifying p.o., item number, qty’s on packing slips in order to properly receive items into RF guns.
- Identify any incorrect items, qty’s etc. in order to notify receiving lead of any variances.
- Follow warehouse protocols & procedures, e.g. adhere to FIFO ruling as it pertains to product put away (direct moves).
- Ability to operate forklifts, reach trucks and electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to work well with other employees and be a team player.
- Follow protocols & procedures for safely off-loading any trucks and placing products into correct receiving staging areas.
- Regular, reliable & punctual attendance is essential (overtime required as needed)
- Take part in maintaining Receiving Dock cleanliness as well as daily housekeeping in the aisles/warehouse, e.g. sweeping floors, trash collection and disposal.
- Other duties as assigned by the Receiving Lead.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high traffic environment
- Must adhere to all warehouse safety regulations, which includes wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), i.e. non-slip shoes, gloves, etc.
- Able to learn & operate RF scan guns
- Able to be on time and ready to work
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Mathematical skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to stand, reach, bend, crouch, duck and lift up to 60 lbs as necessary
- Positive and constructive attitude
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position
Hydrofarm endeavors to make https://hydrofarm.easyapply.co/job/receiving-clerk-24 accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources/HR/Human Resources at +1 707 765 9990 or firstname.lastname@example.org